[social-media-wg] Geneva Engage Awards honour the most effective actors in social media engagement

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:20:12 UTC 2017

Hi All, found out about the Geneva Engage Awards
https://www.diplomacy.edu/geneva-engage

The Geneva Engage Awards are awarded every year to actors that have been
the most effective in their social media outreach and engagement.

The reporting on the Geneva Engage Awards has links to the organisations
that received awards in the past two years, recordings of the Award
ceremonies, the data analysis behind the awards and interviews with past
winners on their use of Social Media

Haven't gone through all of the material, but I do think this will be of
interest to the Social Media WG and how we in At-Large are using Social
Media

Dev Anand