[social-media-wg] Flickr Pictures in ICANN Group pool

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Fri Feb 24 17:25:20 UTC 2017

Thanks Glenn,

I see by clicking the license brings up this text about licenses :
https://help.yahoo.com/kb/flickr/SLN25525.html?impressions=true

I'm thinking the appropriate licensing that should be used by the photos
are
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial Sharealike
Yahoo links to https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/ but I see
there is a newer version of this license on Creative Commons's site
https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/

Is this the appropriate license?

Dev Anand

https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/