[social-media-wg] Flickr photos license update

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:57:22 UTC 2017

Hi
So we need to stress that our community has access to the content to share
without any fear of retribution

As to analysis
https://www.flickr.com/photos/icannatlarge/albums

As to numbers  the  albums have very small numbers of views.  Perhaps  we
 need to look at proper tagging and shared pools of people taking pictures
For  example
ICANN Hydrabad
https://www.flickr.com/photos/icannatlarge/albums/72157675599952721

Number of pictures
317 pictures with 23 views

This is  a fraction of the  All rights reserved pictures for the ICANN site
and minimum views.

We need to look at ways and means to increase the  numbers of pictures and

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight