[social-media-wg] Social Media WG Comments on the At-Large Review Draft Report

John Laprise jlaprise at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:53:53 UTC 2017

Hey Dev,

I'd volunteer for chairing duty.

Best regards,

John Laprise, Ph.D.
Consulting Scholar

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jplaprise/

-----Original Message-----
From: social-media-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org [mailto:social-media-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Dev Anand Teelucksingh
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 3:52 PM
To: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
Cc: social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [social-media-wg] Social Media WG Comments on the At-Large Review Draft Report

Yes, Ariel did forward the comments to the ALAC one. I'll confess I haven't had time to see the ALAC statement as to how the comments were kept or not, given the attention I was giving to O&E and TTF on deliverables for ICANN58.
I am thinking the Social Media WG needs a cochair (or chair) to help with tracking the work of this WG.

Dev Anand