[social-media-wg] Twitter blog: Tweeting Made Easier

Dev Anand Teelucksingh devtee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:38:47 UTC 2017

https://blog.twitter.com/official/en_us/topics/product/2017/tweetingmadeeasier.html

"In September, we launched a test that expanded the 140 character
limit so every person around the world could express themselves easily
in a Tweet. Our goal was to make this possible while ensuring we keep
the speed and brevity that makes Twitter, Twitter. Looking at all the
data, we’re excited to share we’ve achieved this goal and are rolling
the change out to all languages where cramming was an issue."