[social-media-wg] REMINDER: NEW DOODLE: At-Large Social Media Working Group Call

Yesim Nazlar yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Fri Sep 15 12:15:17 UTC 2017

Dear All,

Kind reminder for those who haven’t completed the doodle, yet.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Nazlar

From: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Date: Thursday, September 14, 2017 at 4:00 PM
To: "social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, Agradip Dutta <duttaagradip at gmail.com>
Cc: ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: NEW DOODLE: At-Large Social Media Working Group Call

Dear All,

Please complete the doodle to schedule the next At-Large Social Media Working Group Call to take place on Thursday, 21 September 2017.

Doodle:   http://doodle.com/poll/n2hxnz7ca6vkw2kh

I have enabled the time zone so that it can be changed to your zone.

Please note that the offered options are determined according to the availability of our guest speaker.

This doodle will close on Monday, 18 September 2017.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
Website: atlarge.icann.org
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<@ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<@ICANNAtLarge>
[png]