[social-media-wg] Potential Best Tweet Prize for ICANN64

Amrita amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in
Fri Feb 1 05:08:14 UTC 2019

My two cents on this subject:

I think we need to be clear, what our objective is.

For example

1.       If we are we looking to identify and award the  most popular tweet, then  the parameter of most retweeted tweet is very apt.

2.       In case the objective is to increase engagement of community members, then perhaps the parameter could be “The person who tweeted the most” (Offcourse it has to be sensible tweets pertaining to ALAC and ICANN64)

Regarding the prize, my personal suggestion would be it need not be very expensive. Giving the person a recognition before the who ICANN community, or mentioning him in ICANN blogs etc, also will make the person happy and motivated. Afterall  people do want recognition.

Regards,

Amrita