[social-media-wg] Potential Best Tweet Prize for ICANN64

Susannah Gray susannah.gray at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 17:56:26 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Regarding the 'best tweet' competition, I think it's better to have a
'most retweeted tweet' because picking the 'best' tweet is far too
subjective.

There are various (free) tools that can track how many times something
was retweeted.

We'd need to use a specific hashtag for the competition and I suggest
not using the generic #ICANN64 hashtag for this as we are likely to be
overwhelmed with tweets and someone who is not aware of the competition
might inadvertently win.

Regarding prizes, this will really depend on the budget but I suggest
something high-end and small (headphones, tablet, nice gadget).

Maybe ICANN has some exclusive, high-end branded gifts that we could use.

Cheers,

Susannah