[social-media-wg] ICANN68 Facebook Frame

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:45:45 UTC 2020

Dear Evin,
thank you!

It was a great idea and beautiful frame to use. Bravo, Shreedeep!

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Vice-Chair of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation