[social-media-wg] Confirmation required for SMWG ICANN68

Amrita amritachoudhury at ccaoi.in
Fri Jun 12 04:51:06 UTC 2020

Seems good to me Shreedeep.

Regards,

Amrita

From: Social-media-WG [mailto:social-media-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Shreedeep Rayamajhi
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2020 6:24 AM
To: social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: [social-media-wg] Confirmation required for SMWG ICANN68

Dear all,

We need to confirm few things by monday for the social media competition of ICANN68. If any one has any objections please let me know in reply.

Confirmation required

1. Can we have a consensus on using the #Hashtag #atlarge68 and #ICANN68 for the  Social Media competition ICANN68.

2.  For consensus regarding the #askatlarge, it can be an intervention for the people to have a free social media dialogue with atlarge leaders.

With virtual meeting there is a disadvantage of time restriction and limitation of  numbers of question. So this intervention will help us to address the issues of number of questions  during the AOB or session free time upon the convinience of at large leaders.

Regards,

Shreedeep

Regional Chair

SMWG, ICANN68