[social-media-wg] Confirmation required for SMWG ICANN68

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 08:20:42 UTC 2020

Hi Shreedeep,

The hashtags are okay. In the past we’ve used #ALAC66, etc but #atlarge68
is good as well.

Regarding #askatlarge, very good idea. I think you or one of the Vice
Chairs can monitor it and when you find a question that needs to be
answered, you can share on the Skype chat or notify the person you think
can answer it best.

Regards,

Sarah

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 at 01:53, Shreedeep Rayamajhi <weaker41 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> We need to confirm few things by monday for the social media competition
> of ICANN68. If any one has any objections please let me know in reply.
>
> Confirmation required
>
> 1. Can we have a consensus on using the #Hashtag #atlarge68 and #ICANN68
> for the  Social Media competition ICANN68.
>
> 2.  For consensus regarding the #askatlarge, it can be an intervention
> for the people to have a free social media dialogue with atlarge leaders.
> With virtual meeting there is a disadvantage of time restriction and
> limitation of  numbers of question. So this intervention will help us to
> address the issues of number of questions  during the AOB or session free
> time upon the convinience of at large leaders.
>

> Regards,
>
> Shreedeep
> Regional Chair
> SMWG, ICANN68