[social-media-wg] Confirmation required for SMWG ICANN68

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:13:53 UTC 2020

Hi
I hope people complete the  schedule sent by Evin to volunteer to cover the
various ICANN 68 sessions.
Glenn McKnight
ICANN NOMCOM 2019-2021
mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Curator for  Internet Governance Hub Blog
www.internetgovernancehub.blog  <http://www.internetgovernancehub.blog>
http://toronto.ieee.ca/
IEEE Toronto SIGHT Chair
glenn.mcknight at ieee.org