[social-media-wg] Thank you all for your support in SMWG ICANN68

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:33:38 UTC 2020

Dear Shreedeep,
Congratulations of an amazing campaign.
You and your team were innovative this time of introducing the FB profile
frames, the promotional videos and the the hashtags particularly
#AskAtLarge.

Thank to the social media winners and non winners because without your
tweets and posts the designated message wouldn’t have reached a winder
audience.

Well said that acting on social media needs a team work.

Best wishes,
Nadira