[social-media-wg] Promo cards and everything we need for the upcoming ICANN69

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:11:25 UTC 2020

Dear Glenn,
thanks for your feedback!

In each promo card with ICANN69 At-Large schedule is the note:
•ICANN69 sessions will be held during regular working hours in Hamburg,
Germany (CEST/UTC+2).
•Session Participation links will be published 24 hours in advance of the
session. Please check the schedule before your session for the latest
information
on 69.schedule.icann.org.

So, It would be better (as I said above) to post the promo on the day of
each session and to give the link in a text post (with the aim to click on
it).

Best,
Natalia F.