[social-media-wg] Fwd: text for ICANN69 At-Large promo videos

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Mon Oct 19 10:54:42 UTC 2020

Hey Social Mavens!
I just want to draw your attention, once again, to the YouTube Pilot, where by 5 sessions will be streamed to YT, in addition to on Zoom. This is something we pushed for so I want to make sure we're promoting the heck out of it and encouraging those who might not otherwise be interested or able to get on Zoom to watch via YT. It takes MUCH less bandwidth than Zoom so probably everyone can watch it. Here are the sessions. The links will only be made available the day before so let's keep an eye out for them and make sure we're tweeting them out! Thanks!
Jonathan

YouTube Live Stream Pilot

[https://files.constantcontact.com/d2ded047401/d036db49-90d2-48d1-ad70-c3700463731c.png]

Some ICANN69 sessions will be live streamed on YouTube as part of a pilot effort to increase accessibility. These view-only live streams provide a low-bandwidth alternative for attendees. This live streaming option will be available for five high-interest sessions:

19 October: The Domain Name Business<https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/JLjCx3z5i58p8sENX#/?limit=10&sortByFields%5B0%5D=isPinned&sortByFields%5B1%5D=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders%5B0%5D=-1&sortByOrders%5B1%5D=-1>
19 October: ICANN69 Welcome Ceremony<https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/WCzKDcZffPYKrzosJ#/?limit=10&sortByFields%5B0%5D=isPinned&sortByFields%5B1%5D=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders%5B0%5D=-1&sortByOrders%5B1%5D=-1>
20 October: DNS Abuse<https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/w8wuCYSW5rvL4Yzf3#/?limit=10&sortByFields%5B0%5D=isPinned&sortByFields%5B1%5D=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders%5B0%5D=-1&sortByOrders%5B1%5D=-1>
21 October: WHOIS Changes Under GDPR<https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/smx3E9hsArj2MXut9#/?limit=10&sortByFields%5B0%5D=isPinned&sortByFields%5B1%5D=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders%5B0%5D=-1&sortByOrders%5B1%5D=-1>
22 October: ICANN 22nd Annual General Meeting<https://69.schedule.icann.org/meetings/BfXGjrffep2qir38t#/?limit=10&sortByFields%5B0%5D=isPinned&sortByFields%5B1%5D=lastActivityAt&sortByOrders%5B0%5D=-1&sortByOrders%5B1%5D=-1>

Links to the YouTube live streams will be available via the ICANN69 meeting schedule 24-hours before the session. You can also explore other ICANN videos on our YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/user/ICANNnews>.