[social-media-wg] Fwd: At-Large Social Media Strategy for At-Large ICANN 72 Pre-Week and ICANN|72 Annual General Meeting (AGM) meetings

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 23:54:41 UTC 2021

Denise and I have created a strategy document that will help direct and
synchronize the work of the NARALO At-Large SMWG. It is a first draft and I
am sending it to all of you for feedback and comments.

Attached is ver 2.0 fo the document draft.

You all have permission to comment so please do so.

We have included a work plan with specific milestones for next week. Time
is of essence here so please try to provide your feedback no later than
this coming Monday, 11 october 2021 end of the day.

Ver 3.0 of this document will be the final document and will be the one
that we'll follow to prepare, execute and measure the SM campaigns for
ICANN 72. There will be a call to approve this version before is final.

Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/160DU5EbM6qlNkzccyftqN9k9vyJE_Ha8/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109080473046296708920&rtpof=true&sd=true

Gracias.

-ed

--
*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named