[social-media-wg] REMINDER / Meeting Invitation: At-Large Social Media Working Group Call on Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 17:00 UTC

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Feb 17 14:40:06 UTC 2022

**If you require a dial-out or need to state an apology, please contact At-Large staff ONLY at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred number.**

Dear All,

Further to the Doodle poll, the next Social Media Working Group Call is scheduled for Thursday, 17 February 2022 at 17:00 UTC for 60 minutes.

For other times: https://tinyurl.com/mpmtdp2e

The agenda (to be updated) and call details can be found at:  https://community.icann.org/x/BwwiCw

Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/j/92386770526?pwd=Q2JScW5Gbk9pc2lUR1RRQUxJVEdIQT09 / Passcode: SMWGCall#1

Zoom Dial-in Numbers: https://zoom.us/u/ayXQGOHVG

ADIGO Conference ID (Please note: when now dialing into Adigo line, you will press 1638 then the Adigo operator will ask you which language you prefer and then transfer to you the appropriate language channel)

EN: 1638
ES: 1638
PT: 1638

Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865

Other toll-free numbers: https://www.adigo.com/icann [adigo.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.adigo.com_icann&d=DwMFAw&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=v_dW7H6jSlA9nOi38W8-O0NNugHRJaIXFir99n2INTw&s=2UDiAMNbva1Qtvc7Gxe4uYEmKjLJ0Ue93B3VR6GVJPw&e=>
 Social Media Working Group wiki space: https://community.icann.org/x/nIrhAg

Thank you.
Kind Regards,

At-Large Staff
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>