[social-media-wg] Suggested At-Large activities at the ICANN booth during ICANN76

Heidi Ullrich Heidi.Ullrich at icann.org
Wed Feb 1 18:27:59 UTC 2023

Dear All,

As requested by Lilian, I am following up on the suggestions for the At-Large SMWG to consider for the activities at the ICANN booth during ICANN76.

Some of the ideas were:

  *   Themes for each of the three one-hour sessions that At-Large will be given to manage the booth between Monday and Wednesday. This might include:
     *   Day 1 – Welcome to At-Large – Suggest speaker – Natalia and Lilian, etc. (see the Welcome to our World ICANN Learn course)
     *   Day 2 – Fast pitch Introduction to RALO activities, including some LACRALO GA participants
     *   Day 3 – Fast pitch Introduction to At-Large Policy Development – Suggested speaker – Jonathan Zuck (see the At-Large Policy development ICANN Learn course)
  *   At-Large logo and # props for people to take selfies with – to be used in SM posts
  *   At-Large Bingo contest – Perhaps based on At-Large and ICANN basic words (ex. End user; ALS; ALAC, DNS, etc.). Each day, several words would be announced. On Wednesday, anyone with bingo would get a prize.

These suggestions would in addition to Lilian’s ideas of a world map, etc.

I would also suggest that there is a process developed to gather and follow up with any people who may be interested in joining At-Large. Also, it would be useful for a system to be in place to note the number of people who stop by the booth during the time At-Large is managing it.

Kind regards,
Heidi

Heidi Ullrich
VP, Policy Development & At-Large Relations
Mobile: +1 310 437 3956
Fax: +1 310 823 8649
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://atlarge.icann.org/>
Facebook: facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>