[social-media-wg] **REMINDER** ACTION ALL / DOODLE - Social Media Working Group meetings

Gisella Gruber Gisella.Gruber at icann.org
Sat Apr 6 21:44:58 UTC 2024

Dear Mohammad,

I have just tried the link and it is working for me.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Gisella

From: Social-media-WG <social-media-wg-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of At-Large Social Media WG <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Reply to: Mohammad Kawsar Uddin <kawsaruddin at gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, 6 April 2024 at 19:37
To: Michelle DeSmyter <michelle.desmyter at icann.org>
Cc: At-Large Social Media WG <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [social-media-wg] **REMINDER** ACTION ALL / DOODLE - Social Media Working Group meetings

This doodle link does not work for me.

Regards,
Mohammad Kawsar Uddin
Bangladesh

On Sat, Apr 6, 2024 at 12:59 AM Michelle DeSmyter via Social-media-WG <social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org<mailto:social-media-wg at atlarge-lists.icann.org>> wrote:

Dear all,

This is a kind reminder, if you have not filled out the doodle for the next Social Media WG call, please do so asap, thank you!!

Doodle: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqAPPx2b [doodle.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bqAPPx2b__;!!PtGJab4!4w5WhVwIa5ICZ6yCCfmECX7IyZ9uuCFTaX-a8oIhfC6vM2Sd1sI1mbbqI4xwXk8hdzDtRHzSVWb9yf-UEDrX-TICIsln8EWCqQPM1izA49Ub31Wj$>

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Michelle