[Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] [Ext] Re: SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Denise Michel denisemichel at fb.com
Mon Jul 24 15:36:39 UTC 2017

Hi. Please add to the action item list:

Provide completion dates for each recommendation (date it was designated as “complete”); if there was multiple activities or deliverables in a recommendation, include the dates those were completed too.

Thanks.
Denise

Denise Michel
Domain Name System Strategy & Management
Facebook, Inc.
denisemichel at fb.com<mailto:denisemichel at fb.com>