[Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] [Ext] Re: SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Denise Michel denisemichel at fb.com
Mon Jul 24 15:36:39 UTC 2017

Hi. Please add to the action item list:

Provide completion dates for each recommendation (date it was designated as “complete”); if there was multiple activities or deliverables in a recommendation, include the dates those were completed too.


Denise Michel
Domain Name System Strategy & Management
Facebook, Inc.
denisemichel at fb.com<mailto:denisemichel at fb.com>

From: <ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2017 at 2:52 AM
To: ALAIN AINA <aalain at trstech.net>
Cc: "SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org" <SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org>, Yvette Guigneaux <yvette.guigneaux at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] [Ext] Re: SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Hi Alain,

Thanks for your note. The draft summary notes and actions are attached.

Yvette will schedule the next meeting per your request. Eric, please advise the group if a regular slot of 21:00 UTC Thursday would suit your schedule. This slot is tentatively held the SSR1 implementation subgroup calls  (frequency of call to be determined).



Expected Delivery Date

Gather information regarding SSR1 implementation together in logical groupings and index within the Google doc.


28 July

Determine if there is an owner of the SSR1 implementation report, and who was determining the goals and outcome of each recommendation.


28 July

Open a discussion on the email list regarding work items, eg. redundancies and prioritization. Share document with team for their input on more detailed work plan and timeline.


27 July

Tentatively hold 21:00 UTC Thursday weekly for SSR1 implementation subgroup call.


21 July


From: ALAIN AINA <aalain at trstech.net>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2017 at 10:29 AM
To: Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Cc: Yvette Guigneaux <yvette.guigneaux at icann.org>, "SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org" <SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Good day Jennifer,

I have not seen the last call meeting  notes as discussed.

We also discussed and agreed, unless Eric who was not in the call disagree, that we use Thursday at 9PM UTC for the sub-group meeting.

Please schedule the next meeting for Thursday 8/3/2017



On 20 Jul 2017, at 10:13, Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org<mailto:jennifer.bryce at icann.org>> wrote:

Hi Yvette,

Thanks for thinking ahead! The agenda that Alain shared is below. Attached are a couple of reference slides the team may wish to use and the Google doc with the work items.

  1.  Finalize work items
  2.  Agree on methodology
  3.  Set timelines
  4.  AoB

From: <ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org<mailto:ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Yvette Guigneaux <yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org>>
Date: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 at 11:07 PM
To: "SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org<mailto:SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org>" <SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org<mailto:SSR1implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org>>
Subject: [Ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt] SSR1 Review Implementation - SSR2 Subtopic Call - Agenda/Materials Request

Hi All –

Good day.  We have our first SSR1 Review Implementation- SSR2 Subtopic on Thursday, 20 July @ 21:00 UTC.  In search of an agenda and/or materials for upload to the Adobe Room to make sure all is prepared in time for the call.

Please advise and thank you.

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org<mailto:yvette.guigneaux at icann.org>
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann


<SSR2 Sub topics (1).pdf><SSR2-SSR1-Meeting1-20170720.pdf>_______________________________________________
SSR1Implementation-SSR2-RT mailing list
SSR1Implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org<mailto:SSR1Implementation-SSR2-RT at icann.org>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ssr1implementation-ssr2-rt/attachments/20170724/e62e1fcf/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the SSR1Implementation-SSR2-RT mailing list