[Ssr2-coordination] Draft RFP overview document

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Fri Aug 11 09:54:45 UTC 2017

Hi Denise and Eric,

In response to your request to engage a contractor to conduct a gap analysis on the implementation of SSR1 recommendations, attached is a draft Overview Document for your input.  Please note that based on guidance from ICANN procurement, we propose to use a Fast-track RFP process. Although an RFP is not required, a Fast-track RFP has transparency and due diligence benefits, while being quicker than the standard process.  The attached Overview document would be accompanied by several other documents detailing required submissions and instructions, to make the complete Fast-track RFP package.  We will go over this information during the procurement presentation on 15 August.

Best,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce