[Ssr2-coordination] Outreach note for Abu Dhabi

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Fri Aug 18 13:55:17 UTC 2017

Hi Denise and Eric,

Per the request below to send confirmation of all deliveries of the Abu Dhabi outreach note:

We are tracking the outreach and responses using this Google doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MQ6RJ3lAjbxPuPI678iD19B-KLQNDP9jkrZrg12N1BI/edit?usp=sharing

You can see from the spreadsheet the following status. As requests are received we will coordinate with you to find suitable times. We can discuss the question from RSSAC on our call today.

Question:

  *   RSSAC: How long is the SSR2 Team requesting? The RSSAC will likely have a busy schedule at ICANN60 focusing on its root server system evolution work. It may be more efficient for the RSSAC to provide feedback through its two appointees (Eric and Cathy).

Would like to meet, will respond with proposed time:

  *   Not-for-Profit Operational Concerns (NPOC)

Request noted as received and under consideration:

  *   GAC
  *   SSAC
  *   ccNSO
  *   Business Constituency
  *   Intellectual Property Constituency
  *   ISP and Connectivity Providers Constituency (ISPCP)

No response yet received:

  *   ALAC
  *   GAC Public Safety Working Group
  *   ASO
  *   GNSO
  *   Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)
  *   Registrar Stakeholder Group
  *   Registry Stakeholder Group