[Ssr2-coordination] Subgroup calls

MSSI Secretariat mssi-secretariat at icann.org
Wed Aug 23 19:30:58 UTC 2017

Hi Denise –

Good day.  Here is where things stand with SSR2 Subgroups – most of the of subgroup calls have been cancelled as requested, however we do have two Rapporteurs who requested to go forward with their subgroup calls – details are below…

SSR1 Review, DNS SSR & Future Challenges – all calls cancelled, nothing further to be scheduled.

ICANN SSR – (Rapporteur – Boban Krsic) – third call scheduled for Monday, 8-28-17 @ 17:00 UTC, per the Boban’s request.  In process of gaining clarification from Boban on when and if he would like future calls/meetings given his summer holiday plans.  I will keep you posted on the progress.

IANA Transition – (Rapporteur – James Gannon) – first call scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday 8-24-17 @ 20:00 UTC – per James’ email confirmation (see attached).  Future call schedule, if any, shall be decided on tomorrow’s subgroup call, per James.

Hope this clarifies things, thank you.

Kind Regards,
Yvette Guigneaux
(MSSI) Multistakeholder Strategy & Strategic Initiatives
Projects & Operations Assistant.

ICANN – Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
Email:  yvette.guigneaux at icann.org
Cell:  +1-310-460-8432
Skype:  yvette.guigneaux.icann
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>