[Ssr2-coordination] SSR2 action item 121

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Thu Aug 24 23:39:17 UTC 2017


Dear Denise and Eric,

Regarding action item 121: ICANN Org to provide written response to request for notes to be provided for each review team call.

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this item with Theresa and Larisa yesterday. As was discussed, going forward during SSR2 review team plenary calls ICANN staff will note any items flagged by the Co-Chairs during the course of the call as important items to capture. These items will be noted immediately in the Adobe Connect notes pod so that, if clarification is required, it can be provided in real-time during the meeting. The captured notes will be circulated to the review team email list following the meeting, along with action items and decisions made. They will also be posted on the applicable meeting page on the wiki, along with transcripts and audio recordings.

We are testing this approach to see if the Co-Chairs and the review team members, find it useful. We will re-evaluate together after some time. We could also apply the same approach to the sub-team calls, as well, if you and/or the rapporteurs do find it a useful approach.

Please let us know if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.

Best,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Bryce
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org<mailto:jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ssr2-coordination/attachments/20170824/44027ae7/attachment.html>


More information about the ssr2-coordination mailing list