[Ssr2-coordination] Draft Template for SSR2 Workplan

Karen Mulberry karen.mulberry at icann.org
Fri Jul 21 22:44:13 UTC 2017

Dear Co-Chairs,

Attached is the template that we discussed on today’s planning call for you to review.  Once we have the template finalized we will place it into a Google doc so that all the groups will be able to update the information to keep the plan current.  We will also use this template to build out each Subgroups workplan using the details that have been captured in the Subtopic Google document.  We will get these to you on Monday, and once the format is finalized we can make modifications and send the draft plans out to the subgroups

Karen Mulberry
Director, Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
ICANN
12025 Waterfront Dr., Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094
Phone: +1 424 353 9745