[Ssr2-coordination] Agenda for tomorrow's Team meeting

Karen Mulberry karen.mulberry at icann.org
Mon Jul 31 21:04:22 UTC 2017

Denise,

To address the question on who will present tomorrow, the work to address Recommendation 11 was contracted out to a third party, and OCTO helped provide subject matter expertise in reviewing the resulting report. As such, the OCTO team will provide a briefing on the implementation of Recommendation 11 from SSR1.
Should the SSR2-RT be interested in a briefing pertaining to the new gTLD program and how applications were evaluated in various panels, we are more than happy to coordinate a presentation by the appropriate subject matter experts during one of the regularly-scheduled telephonic meetings of the RT.

Karen Mulberry
Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
ICANN