[Ssr2-coordination] [Ext] Re: Please Confirm: Abu Dhabi meeting dates

Karen Mulberry karen.mulberry at icann.org
Mon Jul 31 23:03:19 UTC 2017

Denise,

I have checked with the meetings team after your note came in today and they are not able to support a RT meeting after hrs as it creates legal issues with the IT staff starting the next workday (has to be a minimum amount of time between shifts etc.).

The only feasible options for SSR2-RT to meet are October 27th and/or on November 3rd.

Sincerely,

Karen Mulberry
Multistakeholder Strategy and Strategic Initiatives (MSSI)
ICANN