[Ssr2-coordination] Draft SSR2 communiqué

Emily Taylor emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 12:44:34 UTC 2017

Hi Jennifer

Thanks for your draft communique, which looks fine.

As a general point, could we move away from the "SSR2" moniker?  It means
absolutely nothing to people who are outside the ICANN bubble.  Could we
adopt the title "Security Review" in public communications?

Best wishes

Emily

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
wrote:

> Hi Emily, Eric, Denise
>

> Per the action item for staff, attached is a draft communiqué for the
> Review Team to send to SO/ACs ahead of the Johannesburg meeting. Please
> review and share your input.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Jennifer
>

> --
>
> *Jennifer Bryce*
>
> Senior Reviews Coordinator

> Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
>
> Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
>
> www.icann.org

Emily Taylor

CEO, Oxford Information Labs
*Associate Fellow, Chatham House; Editor, Journal of Cyber Policy*

*PLEASE NOTE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND CONTACTS AS OF 1 JANUARY 2017*
Magdalen Centre, Oxford OX4 4GA | T: 01865 582885
E: emily.taylor at oxil.co.uk | D: 01865 582811 | M: +44 7540 049322

          <http://explore.tandfonline.com/cfp/pgas/rcyb-cfp-2017>

Registered office: 37 Market Square, Witney, Oxfordshire OX28 6RE.
Registered in England and Wales No. 4520925. VAT No. 799526263

.