[Ssr2-coordination] Confirmed SSR2 briefings

Denise Michel denisemichel at fb.com
Mon Jun 19 17:35:38 UTC 2017

HI. I had asked whether the DNS Abuse final results would be available.  Could you please let us know.

Also for both these presenters, please let us know if we will have access to them after Jburg (in case we want to handle via phone later).

Thanks

Denise Michel
Domain Name System Strategy & Management
Facebook, Inc.
denisemichel at fb.com<mailto:denisemichel at fb.com>