[Ssr2-coordination] SSR2 subgroup workplan and report template

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Tue Oct 3 12:09:53 UTC 2017

Dear SSR2 rapporteurs,

I hope you’re all doing well. We wanted to share an updated work plan, which builds on the 14 August version that Denise circulated and includes more detail at the sub-group level. As you can see from the attached document, the sub-group work plans feed into the SSR2 plenary work plan.

  *   At the request of the Co-Chairs, could you please work with your sub-group to review the work plan and share any updates or areas that need to be addressed?

I have also attached the subgroup report template (including template for recommendations) that we recommend using for building out your subgroup draft reports. The template was shared to the email list on 22 September.

Please let us know if you have questions on any of the items.

Thank you,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Bryce