[Ssr2-coordination] [Ext] Re: SSR2 coordination follow-up

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Mon Oct 16 16:00:26 UTC 2017

Hi Denise & Eric,

To help address the concern expressed below that the decisions reached page of the wiki doesn’t accurately reflect the work of the Review Team, we would like to propose to add a disclaimer to the page to point people to the Fact Sheet and Work Plan to see the status of the Review. Some suggested text is below. Please advise if this disclaimer can be added to the page.

“This page is a tool for Review Team Members. It assembles decisions reached on conference calls/mailing-lists to help Review Team keep track of key conclusions. It does not – in any way - seek to capture the progress accomplished by the Review Team in advancing its work or work in progress. Please refer to the Fact Sheet<https://community.icann.org/display/SSR/Fact+Sheet> and/or Work Plan<https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=64075835> for more information.”

Additionally, as we mentioned, we have reviewed the transcripts and email lists as part of an accuracy check of the decisions captured on the wiki pages. All decisions reached in emails, and subteam, plenary and leadership meetings have been captured in this Google document<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RuAb0s0oSdDA7_Ebog5xdxCYhaa_VvkVh1JysKUr7Zk/edit#gid=0>.

Per our new process, please review and approve the decisions reached. Once we have your approval these will be updated on the decisions reached page of the wiki.

Best,
Jennifer