[Ssr2-coordination] Clean RFP and revised process overview

Jennifer Bryce jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Wed Sep 13 13:07:40 UTC 2017

Hi Denise & Eric,

Please find a clean version of the SSR1 gap analysis contractor RFP attached, along with the revised process for engagement of contractors. We hope that this revised version provides the clarity you requested. The clean RFP document incorporates the edits shared by Review Team members on the list. Note that we have highlighted the dates in the RFP document as these will change now that the process is a few weeks behind.

Please advise if you approve of the content in the RFP document and if we can proceed with the process as outlined in the slides. Please let us know if you have questions.

Best,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Bryce