[Ssr2-review] [Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Action items: 14 August

Denise Michel denisemichel at fb.com
Wed Aug 16 16:03:44 UTC 2017

Team Members:  Please note additional action items below. Your action is needed.

Jennifer: Thank you for this draft; please add the following items to the Task Tracker, as well as additional requests staff has received from co-chairs and Team members.

Sub-team realignment
- (Team Members) Reply on email list to Eric’s Aug 14 note about folding sub-group calls into Tuesday Team call to increase engagement and visibility
Draft updated work plan
- (Team Members) Reply on email list to Denise’s Aug 14 note; details and your contributions to workplan needed
- (Team Members) Please try www.trello.com<http://www.trello.com> and give your feedback on email list; we’ll assume Team members are comfortable using this unless we hear otherwise
Abu Dhabi (Oct-Nov)
- (Staff) Send calendar invites for Team meeting days and additional invites as meetings are scheduled
- (Staff) Report to Team on potential room availability at ICANN meeting for sub-group meetings during week
- (Team Members) Respond to ICANN Travel ASAP & make flight reservations (sooner you book the less it costs the Team’s budget)
- (Staff) Report to chairs on emails to ICANN groups re meetings (date?)
Brussels (Jan)
- (Staff) Send calendar invites for Team meeting days, and report to Team on how soon can ICANN travel can book arrangements

Denise Michel
Domain Name System Strategy & Management
Facebook, Inc.
denisemichel at fb.com<mailto:denisemichel at fb.com>

From: <icannsecurity-ssr2-rt-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 8:06 AM
To: "ICANNsecurity-SSR2-RT at icann.org" <ICANNsecurity-SSR2-RT at icann.org>
Subject: [Icannsecurity-ssr2-rt] Action items: 14 August

Hi all,

Here are the draft action items and decisions from the ICANN SSR subteam call on 14 August at 17:00 UTC. Please let me know if you have edits.



Expected Delivery Date

Report on results of NDA meeting with ICANN Legal scheduled for 25 August.

James, Kerry-Ann

29 August

Finalize questions for ICANN subject-matter experts during potential meeting in LA. Distribute to staff so they can identify appropriate resources.

James, Boban

25 August

Provide costing of ICANN SSR face-to-face meeting in LA, 9 and 10 October.


Request ICANN Legal to be present at ICANN SSR face-to-face to rule on availability of documents.


Team agreed to hold 9-10 October for potential face-to-face meeting in LA.


Jennifer Bryce
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)

Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Skype: jennifer.bryce.icann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ssr2-review/attachments/20170816/0e5e7ed6/attachment.html>

More information about the Ssr2-review mailing list