[Ssr2-review] Draft agenda, SSR2 Team call Tues 22 August 21:00 UTC
james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Aug 21 18:25:45 UTC 2017
Will be attending yes, final updates to the NDA will be made by ICANN legal this week, following the meeting myself and Kerry-Ann had with them on Friday as planned, and then sent to the full group for ratification and signatures.
So I don’t know if there is much to be gained with a briefing other than its coming this week. Kerry Ann do you have anything to add?
From: ssr2-review-bounces at icann.org [mailto:ssr2-review-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Denise Michel
Sent: 21 August 2017 19:13
To: SSR2 <ssr2-review at icann.org>
Subject: [Ssr2-review] Draft agenda, SSR2 Team call Tues 22 August 21:00 UTC
The proposed agenda for our upcoming call is included below. As always, suggested edits are welcome.
Per previous emails/discussions, SSR1 implementation will be a focus of this call, along with a discussion about NDAs.
*Alain, James & Kerry: please confirm your participation & share any materials in advance that you’d like the Team review.*
SSR2 Plenary Call: Tuesday 22 August 21:00 UTC
* Updated SOIs & note apologies/absences
* SSR1 Implementation
o Status of Subgroup work (Alain)
- Assemble data
- Preliminary review of the implementation of the recommendations
- Agree on ToR for the consultant (for gap analysis)
- Select/work with consultant to ensure work performed as required
- Review consultant report and engage the global team
* Challenges, Actions Needed, Work plan Updates
* Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) (Kerry-Ann & James)
Domain Name System Strategy & Management
denisemichel at fb.com<mailto:denisemichel at fb.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review