[Ssr2-review] Document requests for IANA subteam
james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Oct 9 08:48:44 UTC 2017
Just following up on the IANA sub team items, we would like to formalise the document requests from our Trello tasks here into a request for the following documentation, as identified in our meetings with PTI staff in Jo’burg:
* Business continuity plan for PTI.
* Plan for migration
* What kind of failure rollover documentation do you have. Day-to-day. Failure rollover.
* Processes and training.
* A presentation on training and processes documents to a good level of detail. To replace seeing the docs themselves.
* Documented evidence of business continuity test (if it exists)
* A high-level walk through of RZMS, from perspective of cc and gTLDs (to clarify issues)
* Field verification of RZMS – presentation on controls within the RZMS system
* Documentation that identifies procedures for verifying authorized contact.
* Presentation on relationship between PTI, ICANN and the root zone maintainer, post-transition (with roles and responsibilities, who works where, who have authority)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review