[Ssr2-review] SSR2 Plenary 27: Action Items
jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Wed Sep 13 10:43:43 UTC 2017
Here are the draft action items/decisions from the SSR2 plenary call #27<https://community.icann.org/display/SSR/SSR2+Meeting+%2327+-++12+September+2017+@+21%3A00+UTC> - Tuesday 12 September 21:00 UTC. As usual, these will be added to the tracking tool<https://community.icann.org/display/SSR/Tracking+Tool>. Please advise any edits.
* ICANN Org to publish agenda and participants of the ICANN SSR subgroup meeting in LA by Monday 25 September, 23:59 UTC to the subgroup wiki and email list.
* Review Team members to review the Non-Disclosure Agreement and Confidential Disclosure Framework documents and raise any questions on the list.
* ICANN Org to update and share slides on the hiring process for engaging contractors to address additional questions and concerns raised by the Co-Chairs.
* Co-Chairs to provide additional guidance to ICANN Org on the scope of work and requirements for the engagement of the technical writer, per the guidance steps<http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ssr2-coordination/2017-July/000327.html> provided to the Review Team.
* Review Team members to share expected outcomes of outreach meetings in Abu Dhabi to the list to ensure team is in alignment.
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review