jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Wed Sep 26 08:29:28 UTC 2018
Please see the responses to your questions and requests below.
1. We are working with SMEs to get the answers to the questions as quickly as possible. Some of the answers have been provided already, and inserted into the Google sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lFKb5ghbhQgl2klzQChHWT8_Y4WfTL21J9QNg4MJAaA/edit?usp=sharing>. The expected delivery dates and answers are being populated into the Google sheet directly once we have this information from the SMEs.
2. We will follow this up and provide additional answers and more specific links where they are available.
3. Noted, and we will do this going forward.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments.
From: Ssr2-review <ssr2-review-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Denise Michel <denisemichel at fb.com>
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 4:45 PM
To: SSR2 <ssr2-review at icann.org>
Subject: [Ssr2-review] Q&As
I have a couple requests and questions relating to Q&As<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lFKb5ghbhQgl2klzQChHWT8_Y4WfTL21J9QNg4MJAaA/edit#gid=0.>.
1. When can we expect answers, or an ETA for answers, for outstanding questions? In particular, can we have answers relevant to Recs 1-5 before our next call?
2. In reviewing the answers that have been provided, I see that several answers re-state what was said in the briefing related to the recommendation. While I appreciate the summary (rather than just a link to a meeting recording), the questions were follow-ups to the briefings (note the dates; in some cases the briefings were the genesis for the questions). In addition to referencing statements in the briefings, would you please ask relevant staff to consider the questions and whether more specific answers (with links) could be provided?
3. It would be useful if you would please include relevant Q&As in the material you provide the team in advance of our calls addressing recommendations.
Director, Domain Name System Strategy & Management
denisemichel at fb.com<mailto:denisemichel at fb.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review