[Ssr2-review] Looking forward to our meeting in LA
housley at vigilsec.com
Mon Jan 14 19:21:43 UTC 2019
We expect to have a first draft of the SSR1-related text finished for the call on Thursday. I as people to review it and make edits in the Google Doc before the meeting in LA. That way, we can spend almost no meeting time on that topic.
With the evaluation of the SSR1 Recommendations essentially behind us, I want to spend out time in LA on these things:
- Formal consensus call on the SSR1 Recommendation text
- ICANN SSR
- Who else do we need to talk to?
- What other information do we need?
- DNS SSR
- How are we going to organize our work?
- Who do we need to talk to?
- What information do we need?
More information about the Ssr2-review