[Ssr2-review] SSR2 agenda - 17 January
jennifer.bryce at icann.org
Wed Jan 16 10:25:54 UTC 2019
Dear SSR2 RT members,
Below is the agenda for the plenary meeting on Thursday 17 January at 16:00 UTC.
1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
* Reminder: Please complete Doodle poll<https://doodle.com/poll/9zgpmymrb5ppp5ey> with your availability for a potential face-to-face meeting after Kobe - by end of this week
2. SSR1 recommendations text - draft final text is in the Google document<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WwzmsBDEtI0uvrxqSIs7zaBZRalZkC-TwO1VE_pN_7A/edit>, consensus call on the text will take place in LA during the f2f meeting.
3. ICANN SSR workstream brainstorm – who do we need to interview, and what questions do we need to ask them?
4. DNS SSR workstream – next steps.
6. Confirm action items/ decisions reached
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review