[Ssr2-review] SSR2 agenda: 31 January 2019
Zarko.Kecic at rnids.rs
Thu Jan 31 15:25:36 UTC 2019
Sorry guys, I am stuck in the traffic. I'll review docs during the weekend.
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>
From: Ssr2-review <ssr2-review-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Matogoro Jabera <jaberamatogoro at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 1:49:30 PM
To: Jennifer Bryce
Cc: ssr2-review at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Ssr2-review] SSR2 agenda: 31 January 2019
It is my hope that this email will find you doing fine. I am writing to send my apology for today meeting due to the fact that I am not feeling well because of long travel.
College of Informatics and Virtual Education
The University of Dodoma
P.O Box 490,
IEEE Membership ID: 93934185
On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 1:57 AM Jennifer Bryce <jennifer.bryce at icann.org<mailto:jennifer.bryce at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear SSR2-RT members,
Below is the agenda for the next plenary meeting, Thursday 31 January at 15:00 UTC.
1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
2. Future challenges and ICANN SSR questions – any edits?
* Refer to questions document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14eJwDGP-LvS9ltTmZoh1i19Fi0_pB2nJ4JYMsS7lsco/edit?usp=sharing
3. Workstream volunteers: Any additional volunteer to the topics
* Refer to list of volunteers here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nmPIw-Q6nKI4UdQjAz4KAH83jMU2TIJWncZroWELwPY/edit?usp=sharing
4. Collecting questions for DNS SSR
5. Approval of work plan
* Refer to document attached
7. Confirm action items / decisions reached
Senior Reviews Coordinator
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: jennifer.bryce at icann.org<mailto:jennifer.bryce at icann.org>
Ssr2-review mailing list
Ssr2-review at icann.org<mailto:Ssr2-review at icann.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ssr2-review