[Tmch-iag] Implementation Assistance Group (IAG) - Introduction

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Fri Nov 11 17:54:15 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Thank you for volunteering your assistance to ICANN on the implementation of the Trademark Clearinghouse.  You have been added to the <tmch-iag at icann.org<mailto:tmch-iag at icann.org>> mailing list based on your RSVP.  If you no longer wish to participate, please contact me and I will remove you from the list.

An introductory conference call will take place on 15 November at 21:00 UTC.  (Dial-in information will follow).  We are fortunate to have a broad geographic distribution in the group - though this also contains challenges for scheduling.  We will rotate the times of calls so that no one region is overly burdened.  All calls will be recorded and materials available for those who cannot attend.  Questions can also be posed to the mailing list.

The initial call on the 15th will provide an opportunity to ask questions and to review the schedule and processes going forward.  Look for a follow-up message shortly with additional resources and materials.  We look forward to working with you.

Best regards,

Karen Lentz
ICANN