[Tmch-iag] Call In Number

Trachtenberg, Marc H. MTrachtenberg at winston.com
Mon Nov 14 23:14:49 UTC 2011

I have a similar issue and will do my best to get on the call.

Best regards

Marc H. Trachtenberg

Winston & Strawn LLP
35 W. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-9703

D: +1 (312) 558-7964

M: +1 (773) 677-3305

F: +1 (312) 558-5700

Bio<http://www.winston.com/index.cfm?contentID=24&itemID=15281> | VCard<http://www.winston.com/sitefiles/wsvcard/15281.vcf> | Email<mailto:mtrachtenberg at winston.com> | www.winston.com<http://www.winston.com>

Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/winstonadvlaw<http://twitter.com/winstonadvlaw>