[Tmch-iag] Initial conference call information

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Tue Nov 15 01:34:40 UTC 2011

Colleagues,

I have sent out under separate cover the dial-in and Adobe Connect information for the initial IAG conference call (15 November 2011 / 21:00 UTC).  This same information will be used for all the IAG calls going forward.  If anyone did not receive the information, please contact me directly.

Attached are the slides for the first meeting, and the document identifying a set of process issues that was discussed in Dakar.  The initial call will be mostly introductory and orientation material, but issues P1 and P2 from the issues document will be the first up, so we will review those briefly on the call, as well as looking at the topics to be addressed going forward.

For those who are not able to join the call, we will be posting the meeting recording.

I look forward to starting things off shortly.

Best regards,

Karen Lentz
ICANN