[Tmch-iag] Call In Number

CHEN, Jihong /ZL chenjihong at zhonglun.com
Tue Nov 15 13:48:11 UTC 2011

Dear All,

Sorry I will be absent from the first call due to my traveling schedule.

Jihong
CHEN, Jihong, Partner
ZHONG LUN LAW FIRM
t: +86-10-5957-2288<tel:+86-10-5957-2288> | 5957-2003<tel:5957-2003>(direct)
f: +86-10-6568-1022<tel:+86-10-6568-1022>
e: chenjihong at zhonglun.com<mailto:chenjihong at zhonglun.com> | www.zhonglun.com<http://www.zhonglun.com/>
Q Please consider the environment before you print this email.
This communication is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. You are hereby notified that, if you are not an intended recipient listed above, or an authorized employee or agent of an addressee of this communication responsible for delivering e-mail messages to an intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication (including any attachments hereto) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by a reply e-mail addressed to the sender and permanently delete the original e-mail communication and any attachments from all storage devices without making or otherwise retaining a copy.