[Tmch-iag] Trademark Clearinghouse IAG - Issue N1

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at sedari.com
Thu Feb 16 08:04:24 UTC 2012

Colleagues,
apologies for my absence in any debate here until now.
I have however been following.

Just wanted to give full support to Brian Winterfeldt on the exclusions of pictorial marks.
I agree with him for all the reasons given.

Moreover, the majority of good faith marks will also have filed a word mark equivalent.
Where this has not happened, this raises doubt.

Philip

Philip Sheppard
Consulting Director Policy, Governance and Public Affairs
philip.sheppard at sedari.com

5th Floor, 6 Rond Point Schuman   |   Brussels   |   1040   |   Belgium
Direct: +32 2 234 7851   |   Mobile: +32 477 469852  |   Skype: philipsedari