[Tmch-iag] FW: Materials for 27 Jan 12 IAG calls

Karen Lentz karen.lentz at icann.org
Thu Jan 26 17:23:22 UTC 2012

Forwarding these comments to the list

From: Dana Robinson [mailto:dana at techlawllp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:21 PM
To: Karen Lentz
Subject: Re: [Tmch-iag] Materials for 27 Jan 12 IAG calls

Hi Karen,

Here are my responses to the issues raised for T3, N1 and N2.  I addressed T2 in my last response.

I plan to be on the calls Friday.

Yours,

Dana Robinson
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 5:05 PM, Karen Lentz <karen.lentz at icann.org<mailto:karen.lentz at icann.org>> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Attached are materials for the next IAG calls, scheduled for Friday, 27 January 2012:

1.       Process call (issue N1 and N2) at 05:00 UTC.

2.       Technical call (issues T2 and T3, continued) at 00:00 UTC.

Please send your comments for these issues by Wednesday, 25 January to the mailing list.

Both calls are scheduled for 90 minutes and will use the existing dial-in number and Adobe Connect room.  (Note that these times UTC on 27 Jan are actually on 26 Jan in some parts of the world - see http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IAG+Tech+Call&iso=20120127T00&ah=1&am=30 and http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=IAG+Tech+Call&iso=20120127T00&ah=1&am=30.)

You may choose to attend both calls, if you wish, or focus only on one you are interested in.  The relevant documents for both are attached.

Process Track

Issue N1 (Rights Authentication)

Issue N2 (Proof of Use)

We will discuss these topics, informed by your written comments, on the 27 Jan call.  Please submit your written comments to these issues by 25 Jan 2012 to the mailing list.

We are ultimately seeking your feedback on (1) the elements presented, and (2) the discussion questions posed.  In your written comments, please make sure to indicate:  (a) the issue number, (b) the recommended option or alternative to be considered, (c) rationale (consideration of advantages and how any disadvantages could be minimized), and (d) any other comments.

Technical Track

Issue T2 (Data Access (Confidentiality))

Issue T3 (Communications Protocols)

We will discuss these topics, informed by your written comments, on the 27 Jan call.  Please submit your written comments to these issues by 25 Jan 2012 to the mailing list.

We are ultimately seeking your recommendations for either (1) one of the proposed options in the document or (2) your suggestions for alternatives that you believe to be more attractive and that should be considered.

In your written comments, please make sure to indicate:  (a) the issue number (T1 or T2), (b) the recommended option or alternative for the issue, (c) rationale (consideration of advantages and how any disadvantages could be minimized) and (d) any other comments.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Karen Lentz
ICANN

Dana Robinson,
Partner
TechLaw LLP
P.O. Box 1416
La Jolla, CA 92038
858-488-2545
Fax: 858-777-3347

**** CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION ***** CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION *****

This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain confidential information from attorney Dana Robinson and/or TechLaw LLP, which may be protected by the attorney client privilege and/or the work product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy or use this information. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.
IRS Circular 230 Legend: If any advice concerning U.S. Federal tax issues is contained in this communication or attachments, such advice is not intended to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.