[technology taskforce] With Correct Agenda Link REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: At-Large Technology Taskforce Working Group call

Yaovi Atohoun yaovito at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 5 07:01:16 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I could not attend today's call because I will be in another meeting.  Please accept my apologies.

Yaovi

________________________________
 De : ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
À : ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>; Technology Taskforce WG <ttf at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Envoyé le : Lundi 5 août 2013 6h46
Objet : [technology taskforce] With Correct Agenda Link REMINDER: Meeting Invitation: At-Large Technology Taskforce Working Group call

Dear All,

The next At-Large Technology Taskforce working group call is scheduled on Monday 5th August 2013 at 1500 UTC.

For other times:
http://tinyurl.com/k3wyqmw

The draft agenda and call details are available at:
https://community.icann.org/x/BlJ-Ag
We will be using LUCID Meetings for this call, please log onto :https://icann.lucidmeetings.com/meetings
Wiki Workspace:
https://community.icann.org/x/FpfbAQ

If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff at:staff at atlarge.icann.org.

Thank you.

Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org

One World, One Internet