[technology taskforce] REMINDER/ Monthly Technology Taskforce WG call

Dev Anand Teelucksingh admin at ttcsweb.org
Sat Feb 16 15:04:55 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Although the agenda was updated for Monday's call on February 18 2013,
unfortunately another ICANN meeting was scheduled yesterday for the
same date and time of the TTF call, which is critical for me to
attend.

Therefore, and to give more time to fully complete the AIs from the
previous call, I am *rescheduling* the TTF call on the Feb 18 2013 to
the Feb 25 2013.
At-Large Staff will confirm the time in due course.

Apologies for the "last minute" changes.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh
TTF chair