[technology taskforce] Latest version of Adobe Connect One Pager

Gordon Chillcott gordontc at look.ca
Tue Jul 2 15:04:07 UTC 2013

I'm not sure you're going to be able to do this with a one-pager.  But,
from what I'm seeing in the screencast, it should be possible to make a
short, easy-to-understand two-pager (perhaps) on how to do this.

I saw four steps to this - three to get it going and one to mute the
mic.

The keys to making a concise description, it seems to me, are:
(1) a SHORT description of what each step does; and,
(2) A screenshot of the dialog box, clear enough that it can be read.

The only problem with the screencast was that it was 13 seconds.  A bit
fast to follow it (I ran it a few times to pick up the steps).

Gordon