[technology taskforce] Meeting Invitation / Next TTF Meeting

Lance Hinds brainstreetceo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:35:25 UTC 2013

Noted Dev. Thanks

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:27 AM, Dev Anand Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Unfortunately, some of the documents I wanted to have ready for
> discussion on today's call, namely documents showing the
> layout/structure of the wiki pages for RALOs, Working Groups, and the
> ALAC are not ready. In light of this, and a desire to ensure that the
> conference call would be more substantive, I wish to advise that the
> TTF call for today (June 17 2013) be postponed for one week to June 24
> 2013.
>

> Apologies,
>
> Dev Anand Teelucksingh
> TTF chair
>

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:27 AM, Nathalie Peregrine
> <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >

> > The next At-Large Technology Taskforce working group call is scheduled on
> > Monday 17 June 2013 at 1500 UTC. We will be using the LUCID meeting room.
> > Invites from LUCID will be sent out later today.
> >

> > For other times: http://tinyurl.com/pc6njgr
> >

> > The draft agenda (TO BE UPDATED) and call details are available at:
> >
> > https://community.icann.org/x/DCp-Ag
> >

> > Adobe Connect: No AC room used for this call.
> >
> > To connect to the LUCID meeting room, please click on the following link
> and
> > log in: https://icann.lucidmeetings.com/meetings
> >
> > Wiki Workspace:
> >
> > https://community.icann.org/x/FpfbAQ
> >

> > If you require a dial-out please contact At-Large staff
> > at:staff at atlarge.icann.org.
> >

> > Thank you.
> >

> > Regards,
> >

> > Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Matt Ashtiani, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie
> > Peregrine and Julia Charvolen
> >
> > ICANN Policy Staff in support of ALAC
> >
> > E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org
> >

> > One World, One Internet

Lance Hinds
Chief Technology Officer
BrainStreet Group
287 'C' Albert St.
Georgetown Guyana

This message contains information that may be privileged and/or
confidential and is the property of BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet
Learning. The information contained herein is intended only for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it . If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or take  any action
in reliance to the contents of this information or any part thereof and it
may be unlawful to do so. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message from
your system. BrainStreet Technologies or BrainStreet Learning are neither
liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information
contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt.